Monday, July 6, 2015

I remember now why I hate people

I was at city hall today to file the paperwork for my tax exemption from the state and while I was standing there I was reminded why I hate most people, especially in public places.

I could hear people in line to pay their water bills, taxes what have you giggling and chatting about well me.  The way I was dressed, the way my facial hair looked, etc...

I took the paperwork home and when I brought it back even a city employee was doing it right next to me.  As if I am too stupid to realize what they were doing while standing right next to me.  I mean at one time or another we have all done it right?  That thing with your eyes to someone else while the person you are doing it about stands right next to you.

That doesn't make it right.

And when a person of another skin tone does it I am completely offended because after all if I even thought of something about them they took wrong it is immediately because I am a racist.  But when they do it they are just doing what comes naturally and let me tell you that when this person was doing it I wanted to scream at her, "What the f#@k do you think you are doing?"

By the time I got to the mall for my last errand I was listening to the wrong song on my headphones while standing in the mental health book aisle and practically in tears.  A grown fricking man nearly in tears at the mall can you imagine that?

I wanted to scream, shout to the moon...Get me off this damn ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment