Friday, July 10, 2015

I saw, I flirted, I drooled

I know it's likely this person who was in my eyes beautiful and I loved her long flowing hair was just flirting to sell me a satellite dish package but I was intrigued by her.  She kept flirting with her hair and as I tried to ignore it I wasn't able too.

I kept flirting even when she noticed my ring on my left hand which looks like a wedding band and yet I caught myself saying aloud to her as I took it off..."I bought it for my other hand but it wouldn't fit over the knuckle, I'm not married" handing it to her to look at.

I admit it I was smitten but that's about it, that lust filled in heat mind was working on overdrive because she was giving me the one thing I cannot resist in a woman.  She was flirting and presenting me with something that no matter what I did I couldn't avoid.

I am one of those sick bastards who are lonely enough to post in the missed connection section on Cragislist knowing full well she's not likely to answer.  At most I will likely get a response from some spammer or her bf telling me to take the posting down immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment