Thursday, May 28, 2015

Where is my respect?

Where exactly is my respect for being a person, a man, a Disabled Veteran?  I get treated most of the time as if I am some inadequate person who doesn't deserve any respect for any reason.  No matter where I live or where I go I am treated as if I am a lesser being put on this Earth to be treated as such so that others can feel better about their lives.

I so long for the days when I was short, bald and cute and everyone just adored me.  Sadly those f'n days are clearly over and now I am a fat guy who goes through each day praying his life will finally end.  I am likely to live till I am in my late 90's not that I will be treated as that age because my baby face has everyone convinced along with my dysfunctional immature behavior lead them to believe I am younger than I in fact am.

So I ask...WHERE IS MY RESPECT?

No comments:

Post a Comment